Please click the link below. THANKS! =)

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lai's pre-celebration birthday.

First of all, today handed up assignment! woooohooo...
one more to go~ Then can relax for a while :)
Today suppose to wake up at 0800 then going out to print assignment at 0900.
Yea I know, I couldn't make it again ==; FML. I always slept late. how?
teeeeheee ;) going out late lo.. around 0945am, went out for printing.

We reach campus around 1015 already == We were late for 1000 class, but 'he' insist to go for class, ok lo :) I listen to him, attend! <3 We wait for parking in campus block H. well, it's a long long long story. but the conclusion is...
UTAR parking is so so so so so so insufficient lo! students and lecturers rebut parking like those uncles aunties rebut parking in hypermarket or supermarket..

Got car sticker also no use lo.! :( but it's better to walk under the hot sun. 
Grandpa Sun will melt me =D
okayyyy, enough for complaining. We found the parking at another block, so we walk around 5 minutes to reach the class room. The time is already 1045am ==; supaaaaa duuuuupaaaaa late lo I can say..
We were like sneaking into the class room. but actually today did not teach any new thing la. all revision ..

We hang around at the place like zombies, don't know what to do.. keep avoiding the lecturer to ask you out to do the question. duhh, everyone avoid.
After that, don't know who horrrrr... suggest to go out for breakfast.. XD
The time is 1130 == so we go for breakfast.. and attend 1200 class, 
blah blah blah .. until 1530+.. waaaaaaaaaay back to hostel.


----Night----
At night horr, when I was awake, 'someone' told me that we suppose to have pre-celebration for our coursemate- ah lai. Aaaaaaaaaaaand there are some argument between us, maybe is the 'just-woke-up' mood .. lol.. I bite him.
can you imagine I bite someone? == ARGHHHHH.. :( soweee... I hurted his hand. Then after shower we went for dinner..

Till 2300, as promised we gather together downstairs of our coursemate's hostel. chit-chatting how to give surprise him or how to smash the cake on him..

HAHA! Letttttttttt you see the photo, let the photo talks to you! :)
eeeeeeeee! Birthday boy.. Neilson Ng.

I didn't upload much.. cause I lazy to rotate my photo XD (lame reason)

Night!

1 comment: