Please click the link below. THANKS! =)

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

call me Ms.Lazy :)

==" Since 2200, I wasn't doing anything other than surfing the internet, facebook, sms and etc.. what the ... I haven't finish my 
Human Computer Interaction assignment lerrr dude! HOW!?
(*v* sleep la..) HAHA! this is what my mind told me, and I'm going to do so after posting this blog. 

 oh yea! I still got practical assignments to show my tutor lerr tomorrow. z.z wth.. Faculty of Banking and Finance (FBF) students done all their assignments, midterms and presentations. 
Why we're always the slowest? ALWAYS! yerr :(
and every week, the schedule is full, F-U-L-L.. O.O
Poor Faculty of Information and Communication Technology(FICT) students. I don't know other faculties la.. or maybe FSET and FGET are busier than us? Nahh, same la :P 

My Human Computer Interaction assignment
(== don't check my grammar mistake)

My Database practical assignment.

Haha, it seems easy.. not I sombong kaaaay? :) Because I got answer to refer ma.. HAHAHA. 

Good Night :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment