Please click the link below. THANKS! =)

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Carrrror lens (Color lens)

know what? girls are so fucking freaking addicted to color lens. yeaaa..
because it can make girls pweeeeetty :) <3
I knew something from a girl friend, she bought her color lens in Cameron Highlands spec shop.. !@#!(@#*!@(#! RM70 for a month! WTH? 
黑店~~~ 
I know transfer the lens to Cameron needs some transport fee, but no so expensive ba?  don't let me know who are you. or else I diok (chop) you 99..
My color lens bought from my kai ma, the brand call..... Blincon.. eeeeeeeeee! 
basically I like the color, but don't know why it seems .. not that leng according to my friend la..





 woooooooooooo! Finished my HCI assignment, and now left...
Software Project Management assignment 2 ==

2 more days to my 3rd bro's convocation, too bad that I can't go cause I have a Database practical replacement class that day~ 
hopefully I can go..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment