Please click the link below. THANKS! =)

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Imma lazy ass =D

neh neh *shaking my butt* I know I'm not suppose to be at here at this time... 1.58pm? HAHA
Actually I skipped my Software Project Management class, sorry dear Mr. Yong Tien Fui. I didn't mean it.. I've skipped 2 weeks of his lecture. *feeling guilty* (nahh, it's not a bad thing, at least I can blog here right? *wink* )

I made my promise to Jolynn - my sayang, to make up  & put on contact lens this morning. I didn't purposely get up early as I know I can't wake up earlier than 0730. heh! *blush* 

seeeeeeeew, I get up at 0700, being a lazy worm in my bed for 10 minutes, got for shower and woot! already 0724.. dry my hair and poke those contact lenses into my eyes and start to draw eyeliner.
I don't actually like heavy make up due to my skin sensitive problems, =( am just able to draw eyeliners and eyebrows. 

know what? I'm going to get myself a new eyeliner, soon but not now.
Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner
heh, fall in love with the packing and the pen is sharp enough for my shaky hands. (probably eat too much chicken legs :D )

There's another picture to see the close up.

The Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner is film type ink turns smudge-proof, water, perspiration and sebum resistant once dried for dolly eyes all day long!
It's easy in drawing according to the instructions.
I definitely love this eyeliner after I read  Cheesie's Blog.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment