Please click the link below. THANKS! =)

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ipoh trip! =D

Weeeeeee.. another Ipoh trip since last time.. uhh, when was it? I forgot ==
The plan was so out of sudden, someone said, lets go for movie.. blah blah blah blah. then the plan is out.. HAHAHAHA..
Hao told me he's last night, might not going. But luckily his fever recovered and he made it :) we all went to Ipoh together gather!
There were me, Rachel, Jolynn, Lai, LeanSing, Jero, Hao and Chiam^^ 
Rachel and I were following Hao's car. and Lai and Jo were following Sifu's car.
Mehhhhhhh, we reached Ipoh bout 1210, and we keep searching for places to have brunch, since we're hungry.. So we went to.. De Garden?
Wong Kok restaurant.
== I never knew their menu changed till so carrrorful~
 Since it is Lai's birthday today, so we got free big big jug of milk tea :)
weeeeeeee! it's free and it's huge man .. Orz
(this one credit to Chiam <3)

My brunchie! :) Chicken spaghetti with egg! *nom nom*




Heeee! after went for brunch, we head to Kinta City Jusco to watch The Expendables! I rate this movie 9/10.. niceeeeeeeeeee! and Jet Lee is damn damn damn funny..

Haha, guys have to wait girls out from the toilet ALL-THE-TIME.


Alright, after movie, we decided to go for sing k session. HAHA. at first, Jo wasn't feel like going but we forced her to :)




eeeeee.. Sifu was singing! =D he has a lot of character.. Ipman la.. Yoga la..
HAHA.. but he looks like Yoga more compare to Ipman. ;D
and beside sifu that girl is.. LeanSing, she's cute. we called her 熊黛林.


OMG I gonna tell you guys that, girls are singing well! Chiam, Jo, Rachel, Brenda and LeanSing.. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG They sing so damn nice ;@ I probably have to practice more in order to 'ketchup' them. (catch up)


eeeeeeeee! Jo, you pretend all the time eh? Her voice... is similar like 张韶涵 that type. cute cute geh.. LOL (I knew that you'll perasan and 暗爽)
Chiam, she can sing high pitch and it's kinda stable.
Brenda, same as well, high pitch and stable. Darling, you must listen more Chinese song, so you can sing with us~^^
Rachel, her voice is nice, she got her own style to sing.. and stable as well.
LeanSing, O.O this one.. her voice is so damn sweet and gonna make me melt weiii.. XD

HAHA, and guys. Lai's voice is kinda loud ... for us perhaps? but for him I think he used the soft voice.. what the hell am I talking? I mean his voice is kinda.. 响. that's nice XD and and. he can sing like.. 阿信 & 品冠..

YH, haha. He likes to sing Nicholas' songs. as he's Nicholas fans! and 金贤重's fans. .. BUT... He has the 品冠 face.. HAHAHAHA. 90%相似度..




The picture below I concluded as. 
YH(品冠 face) + Lai (品冠voice) + darling Brenda(女主角) = 我以为 MV from 品冠..




after sing k, we thought of going clubbing but XD at last didn't go la..
Jo, if you're guilty, next time go with us la.. HAHAHA .. YOU PROMISED THAT! BLekkkkk.. 


Back home around 9.30pm.
had myself a shot.. :)
was wearing necklace which gifted by my baby Lissa <3



No comments:

Post a Comment